One of the biggest benefits of TrackTheParcel is that it allows you to check the shipping status of packages posted on a variety of platforms from one single application. Simply input the tracking ID, and our advanced shipment tracker will generate real-time status information about your shipment.
Cainiao Tracking from USA, Canada and the UK
Cainiao courier delivers to numerous countries throughout the world, and you can monitor all of your shipments shipped via this courier with only a few clicks on this website. When you get an item, the sender must provide you with a tracking number, which you can then use to check the progress of your delivery and the current location of the item in transit.
How Long Does Cainiao Take to Deliver?
Cainiao provides delivery services all around the world.
For international deliveries, the typical delivery time for normal deliveries is between 10 and 70 working days, depending on the kind of product, its dimensions, weight, and destination.
Cainiao promises to deliver internationally within 72 hours and in China within 24 hours as part of its premium service.
Cainiao provides delivery services to over 150 countries across the world and collaborates with other transportation and logistics firms.
Cainiao introduced the Cainiao Super Economy service in 2018 to compete with China's other small item shipping options.
There are various services available in Europe for transportation of items weighing less than 2kg:
- Cainiao Super Economy: For the countries of Denmark, Austria, Germany, Bulgaria, Greece, Belgium, Ireland, France, Finland, Spain, Romania, Sweden, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Croatia, the Netherlands, Estonia, and the United Kingdom, delivery times are approximated to be between 35 and 55 business days.
- Cainiao Expedited Economy: Belgium, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Germany, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Hungary, Estonia, Netherlands, Croatia, Italy, France, Latvia, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Portugal, and the United Kingdom are all expected to have delivery periods of roughly 25 to 35 business days.
- Cainiao Super Economy for Special Goods: For the following countries, shipping dates are projected to be between 35 and 55 days for specific commodities (liquid, for example...): France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, and Belgium are among the countries represented.
Within the scope of partnerships, there are numerous forms of distribution available internationally:
- China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus: Air transport to more than 205 countries is projected to take between 16 and 25 working days.
- 4PX Singapore Post OP Pro: Air Mail Service
- Correos Economy: The delivery time to Spain is projected to be between 20 and 25 working days.
- SF Economic Air Mail: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania are all served by air freight.
- SunYou Economic Air Mail: The delivery time to 159 nations and territories is projected to be between 15 and 35 days.
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail: The delivery time to 182 countries and territories is projected to be between 16 and 35 days.
Variable weather conditions, periods of heavy order traffic, holidays, public holidays, and unexpected customs delays can influence estimated delivery timeframes.
Cainiao Customer Service Contact
You can use TrackTheParcel to access real-time, up-to-date information about your shipment. However, if you have any questions about the status of a package, you should contact Cainiao directly using one of the contact methods provided below:
Address: Block B1, XIXI centre, No.588 West Wenyi Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, PR China.
About Cainiao Deliveries
Cainiao, formerly known as China Smart Logistics Network, is a Chinese logistics firm launched by Alibaba in 2013. Its headquarters are in Hangzhou.
It sprang to prominence in 2016 when it claimed to be able to deliver packages within 24 hours in China and 72 hours abroad.
Cainiao was founded in 2013 and has grown to become one of China's largest businesses in just a few years, earning the rank of unicorn in 2018.
Cainiao's success may be attributed to partnerships with China's top delivery businesses, such as ZTO Express, Shentong Express, Yunda, and YTO Express, as well as Alibaba's assistance. As a result, the firm has been able to rapidly expand its distribution network and cut shipping times in China and internationally.
Cainiao is currently one of China's leading logistics and supply chain companies, and it continues to grow by continually enhancing its services. When using an E-commerce leader's premium shipping service, such as Alibaba, delivery is frequently handled by Cainiao or one of their subcontractors.
For international delivery, Cainiao collaborates with foreign carriers such as FedEx and UPS. Cainiao takes care of the shipments before passing them on to other delivery businesses, who ultimately transport them to the country of destination.
Cainiao worked with over 40 delivery and logistics businesses in 2016 and profited from over 200 warehouse networks as a result of its collaborations. Cainiao now has its own warehouses and distribution hubs, allowing it to grow its logistical network.
Cainiao offers logistics management solutions for the Alibaba group through its network of partners, allowing E-commerce portals AliExpress and Alibaba to manage millions of orders with their own freight company.
Cainiao's goal is to be able to provide full logistical solutions at competitive prices. Cainiao has established a global logistics system throughout China and internationally due to its network of fulfillment centers.
In addition to its network in China, the corporation operates over 110 warehouses across the world.
Cainiao Delivery Tracking Number
The Cainiao tracking number format is commonly made up of 10 to 20 digits and letters. It usually starts with two capital letters and then a series of numerals.
In rare cases, the tracking number format will conclude in two capital letters (especially for Cainiao Super Economy).
Cainiao Tracking Statuses
- Inbound in sorting center
- Outbound in sorting center
- Accepted by carrier
- Received by line-haul
- Hand over to airline
- Departure from Regional Sorting Center
- Arrival at Regional Sorting Center
- Export clearance success
- Dispatched from Office of Exchange
- Import clearance success
- Arrive at destination country
- Import clearance start
- Package Received
- Depature from Local Sorting Center
- Arrive attransit country or district
- Oubound success in consolidated warehouse
- Flight Departure
- Parcel outbound from transit facility